Saturday, July 30, 2005

Al Gore for President in 2008

He was elected President in 2000. He had been my "last best hope" since the '80's. He is still the most passionate advocate for human and environmental decency and responsibility that this blighted country has. I don't subscribe to the "hero" mentality, nor do I have any heroes, but I do clutch fast a faith that a faithful American may be enlisted to save our country and our world.

This is undoubtedly a gross intrusion into dear Mr. Gore's private life. But I would like to implore that he intervene in the totalitarian takeover of our country and raise a stink that will overpower the fascist usurpation of America's checks and balances.

1 Comments:

Blogger Les Visible said...

I agree one hundred percent about Al Gore. His integrity and intelligence could have led this country miles and miles in the right direction. Not getting him for president was one of America's most costly mistakes. He won that election and we all lost accordingly.

I'm sorry you're are having trouble downloading the song. It doesn't make sense that the file would disappear. I haven't heard of that problem before. If you get a Gmail account I can just put the file in your inbox. If you don't know how to get a Gmail address I will send you a direct invite for one. Let me know.

Keep up with that fine writing.

Les Visible

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home